Cauliflower & Potatoes In Yoghurt Sauce
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8180 times
eaten with white rice or roti.
- Immerse potato quarters in boiling water and boil for 12-14 min (if using red potatoes). remove and drain water. idea is to parboil the potato quarters so adjust time as per the quality of potatoes used.
- Cooking procedure:
- Heat oil in kadai.
- To the oil add paanch phoron. let the seeds splutter.
- Add the cauliflower florets, and ginger and fry for 2 min on medium heat.
- Add cumin, turmeric, and chilli powder. mix and fry for an additional 2 min
- Add yoghurt. cook until oil leaves the side (about 2 min).
- Add potatoes, green chillies, salt, and 1 cup water. cover and simmer on low heat till potatoes are completely done.
- Sprinkle crushed whole garam masala and remove from heat.
This recipe was contributed by chirdeep on 02 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.