Cashewnut Cookies By purvak
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4770 times
A classic and traditional cashew nut cookies recipe at tarladalal.com with the appealing crisps cross fork marks. The cookies are prepared by mixing butter, sugar, chopped Cashewnuts and impart a sweet and salty flavour combination.
- Cream butter and sugar with egg, nuts and essence.
- Fold in lightly and knead to smooth mixture.if required add milk.
- Roll out and cut with medium size cutter and cut a small hole in center and remove it.
- Bake in moderately hot oven for 15-20 mins
- Serve hot or cold with tea or coffee.
This recipe was contributed by purvak on 27 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.