Cashewnut Cookies By kavitakj
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3383 times
Experience the crunchy delight, the Cashewnut cookies prepared from flour, sugar and milk and a generous dose of crushed cashewnuts. A favorite among children, cashewnut cookies and milk make for a great combination.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. add the vanilla essence.
- Sieve flour and fold into butter. add milk for consistency.
- Dust the table top/work area, roll the dough into a cylindrical shape and cut into equal round pieces.
- Wet the top of each cookie with milk and put chopped cashewnuts on each.
- Bake at 200° c for 15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 12 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.