Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3165 times
Avoid the centre of microwave
oven while making cookies
the cookies tend to char
- Put the margaraine in a deep dish and melt in microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- Roast cashewnuts for 5- 7 minutes in microwave and cut them into small pieces.
- Mix the flour, sugar and cashewnuts and make a smooth mixture.
- Deep freeze it for 5 minutes.
- Make small balls
- Dip into beaten egg and microwave for 4-5 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by vengayu_2000 on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.