Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1811 times
Cashewnuts fluffy is a dessert recipe with crushed Cashewnuts or kaju mixed with sour cream and condensed milk. eve this delectable cashew nut fluffy recipe as sweet dish after meals.
Add your private note
Cashew-nut Flaffy recipe - How to make Cashew-nut Flaffy
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Warm flour in a slow oven or a clean dry pan over low heat.
- Sift & leave to cool.
- Cream butter with sugar,milk & essence.
- Gradually add flour,baking powder,cashews & beaten egg.
- Knead well for 10mins.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to 1\4 cm thickness.
- Use decorative cutters to cut out shapes desired & place on a greased tray(remember to leave room for expansion).
- Bake in a moderate oven for 20mins or till brown.
- Cool before serving.
This recipe was contributed by crishali on 13 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.