Cashew and Coconut Curry
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 3092 times
A delicious creamy curry!
- Soak the cashewnuts in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Cut the green coconut flesh into finger sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they begin to go slightly brown.
- Add the tomatoes, green chillies, turmeric and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add the coconut, cashewnut, salt and sugar and saute for 2 minutes or till the gravy turns thick.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 08 Dec 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.