Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8436 times
A unique and tasty recipe made by frying flattened balls of cashew paste in oil and sering with a garnishing of sugar.
- Soak cashews for 1/2 hr in water.
- Strain the water and then grind to a thick paste.
- Heat a kadai, add ghee and oil.
- Make small balls of the cashew paste and flatten between the palms.
- Let it be a little thick.
- Fry it in the oil and ghee mixture on low flame.
- Remove and toss it in the powdered sugar kept in a plate.
- Garnish with saffron and serve.
This recipe was contributed by deivapriya on 18 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.