Cashew Cream with Mushrooms
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9676 times
Cashew cream with mushrooms present an awesome tasting party special mushroom recipe. The mushroom buttons are stir fried and then cooked with a creamy cashew nut based paste. Simply amazing, when served with naan or Paratha.
- Clean and cut mushrooms into 2 halves and cook for 15mins in salt water.
- Cut onions and green chillies and fry in lil ghee and grind to fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a dekchi.add ground onions and ginger-garlic paste ,hing ,chilli powder,haldi powder and fry for 5mins .
- Add cashew paste and 1cup water and stir for about 10mins till the ghee seperates out.
- Then add the mushrooms and salt as per taste and cook on low falme for abt 20mins.
- Serve hot best with hot phulkas or yellow rice.
This recipe was contributed by krk on 27 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.