by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 4483 times
This is not a sweet pie but a salty and tasty pie which is made with the remaining rotis.
Add your private note
Casedia Pie recipe - How to make Casedia Pie
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a bowl,Combine paneer,cheese,garlic mix well and keep aside.
- In an another bowl, combine corn,potato,tomato sauce coriander,paprika,salt and mix well and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven and take a baking tray,place a roti put the cheese filling,then the corn filling,chopped spinach,close with the second roti and again make the layers of cheese filling,corn filling,spinach and
- close with the third roti.
- Similarly repeat to make the layers for remaining rotis and bake for 20 minutes on 180 C.
- Cut and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 23 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.