Carrot,walnut'n Peach Nutri Cake
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5115 times
A rich soft and mouthwatering cake recipe, carrot, walnut and peach cake is prepared with fresh fruit, vegetable and nuts. An amazing combination of sponge cake recipe with carrots, crushed walnuts and peaches. The carrot, walnut and peach cake can be baked in a microwave within minutes! simply irrestible!
- Sieve the maida and baking powder together three times. Powder ½ cup of sugar and add to the maida.
- Puree the peach in the mixer and add to the above, also add the grated carrot and orange juice.
- Add the cinnamon powder, vanilla essence, salt, coffee powder and oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 1800c.
- Pour the cake mixture on a greased tray, sprinkle the chopped walnuts and ½ up sugar on top of the cake mixture and bake for 30 mins.
- Cool well and serve.
This recipe was contributed by ushaparasuram on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.