Carrots & Chillies Pickle
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10933 times
Carrots & chillies pickle offer an innovative combination of chopped carrots and slit chillies as ingredients. A sweet and spicy pickle recipe which makes for a great accompaniment to any meal or stuffed paranthas
- Wash and scrape the carrots.
- Cut them in long thin about 1" size pieces.
- Same way wash and cut the green chillies as well.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients nicely.
- This pickle can be eaten on the same day but taste good after a day and can be kept for a week time in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.