Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5449 times
A perfect healthy soup recipe, the Carrot-lentil soup does not compromise on the taste and texture. A thick orange colored hot soup recipe, the carrots and lentil soup is rich in vitamin and proteins.
- Blend together boiled carrots and tur dal to a smooth consistency
- Heat ghee or butter in a pan and add the blended carrot-dal mixture to it
- Bring to a boil and add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Remove from fire and add fresh cream to the soup.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve piping hot, with soup sticks.
This recipe was contributed by preeti_p on 06 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.