Carrot and Spinach Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 88 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58799 times
A good old fashioned soup which is sure to appeal to people with different palates.
- Combine all the ingredients, add 5 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles
- When cooked, allow to cool, blend in a liquidiser and keep aside.
- Heat the butter and sauté the onions for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and sauté again for a little while.
- Add the stock and boil for a few minutes.
- Warm the milk and add it to the soup. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Carrot and Spinach Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per serving
|Carbohydrate|| 16.6 gm.|
|Energy|| 86 cal.|
|Fat|| 0.9 gm. |
|Folic Acid|| 28.9 mcg.|
|Protein|| 3.0 gm.|
|Vitamin B2|| 0.2 mg. |
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.