Carrot and Green Peas Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 226 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 113834 times
Staying young is no challenge, if you know the right stuff to eat. For example, you could snack on this scrumptious Carrot and Green Peas Sandwich instead of opening a pack of chips! This colourful sandwich is an easy and tasty way to provide your skin with loads of protein and vitamin A, necessary to keep it bright and supple. With soft paneer, aromatic jeera, tangy coriander and green chillies, this sandwich is just the right thing to bite into!
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, carrots and green peas and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, coriander and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Switch off the flame, add the cheese, mix well and allow it to cool slightly.
- Divide the filling into 2 equal portions.
- Place a whole wheat bread slice on a dry, flat surface and spread a portion of the prepared filling and sandwich it with another whole wheat bread slice.
- Repeat step 6 to make 1 more sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwiche
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.