Carrot and Beetroot Salad
by Rinkel Arora
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3505 times
This recipe of salad is a blend of sweet and spicy. This recipe will help you increase hemoglobin.
- Peel and grate carrots and beetroot.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Saute grated carrot and beetroot for 3-4 mins.
- Add grated coconut and stir for 1 min.
- Remove the pan from the flame.
- Add salt and chili flakes and mix well.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Rinkel Arora on 30 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.