Carrot Soup By mehtaasmita
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2666 times
Carrot soup presents an easy, nutritious and tasty soup recipe with cooked carrots. Carrots are a versatile vegetable which can be added to any diet in form of soups, salads, vegetable dishes or stir fries.
- Cook vegetables in the water.
- Simmer covered till tender.
- Add orange juice, curry powder, tomato puree,skim milk and salt to taste.
- Cool to room temperature. blend till smooth.
- Add parsley and heat without bringing to boil.
This recipe was contributed by mehtaasmita on 24 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.