Carrot Soup By chitra rajaganesh
by chitra rajaganesh
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3054 times
An appealing and delicious soup recipe, carrot soup is a vegetable soup with a difference. The carrots are boiled along with spices and tomatoes to create a perfect healthy winter soup recipe.
- First wash the carrots and cut it into small pieces.
- Grind the carrot pieces with the help of the mixy.
- Put the butter in a heavy based pan.
- Wait until it dissolves then put the jeera and bay leaves fry to little brown.
- Add the grinded carrot and pour water, add pepper powder and salt for taste
- Serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by chitra rajaganesh on 01 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.