Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3701 times
Add grated carrots as filling in between the bread slices and enjoy the healthy carrot sandwich as breakfast or snack.
- First in a vessel add oil and when it warms add the onion slices.
- When the onin slices become translucent added the finely grated carrot and stir fry.
- Now lower the flame
- Add other ingredients that is soya sauce, red chilly powder, salt, haldi powder, ginger-garlic paste and stir fry on medium flame till the mixture become a little sticky.
- Switch off the flame and put the mixture on the bread and cover with another.
- Do the same with the other pair of bread and put it in the sandwich maker.
- When they are done serve it hot
This recipe was contributed by maqboolbasha on 26 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.