Carrot Sandwich By bdevi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1452 times
The same recipe can be used with a combination of mushrooms & boiled, chopped eggs
- Heat oil
- Add the chopped onions,saute
- Add the tomato,saute
- Add pepperpwd,chilly pwd, salt & grated carrots
- Cook until dry
- Mix in coriander leaves.
- Garam masala pwd can be added if desired.
- Butter one side of the bread
- Apply the mixture
- Sprinkle little tomato sauce over it
- Cover,toastin a sandwich toaster.
- Mashed potato or grated cucumber can be added for a variation.
This recipe was contributed by bdevi on 16 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.