Carrot Raita By Takla1234
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3415 times
A compilation of easy raita recipes for people who want to know how to make a raita using simple ingredients. Carrot raita is a thin beaten curd mix with grated carrots and seasonings. Pair carrot raita with biryani or any stuffed parantha recipe.
- Whisk the curds till it becomes smooth.
- Add the carrots and mix well.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in a small pan, add the mustard seeds and red chillies.
- When the seeds crackle, pour this tempering to the curds mixture and mix well.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by takla1234 on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.