Carrot Pudding By bindisudhi
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2567 times
Add more milk if the paste is thick.
while grinding also can add milk if the paste becomes thick.
- Peel the skin and cut the carrot into big peices.
- Cook then in the cooker.
- Add cahswenuts,cardomoms,cooked carrots to the mixer and blend to paste.
- Pour the paste to a bowl and add milk and stir thoroughly to mix the paste well.
- Then boil the mixture for 15-20 mins.
- Then add sugar and boil for 5 mins.
- Take the pudding out from the stove and then add safforn(kesar).
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by bindisudhi on 21 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.