Carrot Pinwheels ( Finger Foods For Kids )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 67 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37698 times
These cute pinwheels make a nice snack for your little one when he is hungry or just in the mood to nibble on something. You can replace the carrot and celery with other grated veggies, grated apple etc. It is filling and nutritious too.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except the bread slices, and mix well.
- Divide this topping into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Trim the edges of each of the bread slice and roll them out thinly using a rolling pin.
- Place a rolled bread slice on a dry, flat surface and spread a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Carefully lift one end of the bread slice and roll it up tightly till the other end to make a roll.
- Repeat the steps 4 and 5 to make 5 more pinwheels.
- Cut each pinwheel into 2 equal portions diagonally.
- Serve immediately.
- Use only fresh bread slices or else they break while rolling. However if the bread slice is a little stale, steam it for a while before rolling them.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.