Carrot Pinwheel Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18072 times
Carrot Pinwheel Sandwich, simple slices of bread transform into colourful pinwheels in this recipe.
While we have used carrot butter for the Pin Wheel Sandwich, you can also use green chutney, flavoured mayonnaise or even jam for the filling.
When served at parties these colourful and tasty pinwheel sandwiches will have your guests reaching for more.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except the bread slices and mix well.
- Divide this topping into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Trim the edges of each of the bread slice and roll them out thinly using a rolling pin.
- Place a rolled bread slice on a dry, flat surface and spread a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Carefully lift one end of the bread slice and roll it up tightly till the other end to make a roll.
- Repeat the steps 4 and 5 to make 5 more pinwheels.
- Cut each pinwheel into 3 equal portions.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pin wheel
|Vitamin A||266.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.