Carrot Peas Stuffed Paratha
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10076 times
A yummy paratha stuffed with carrots and green peas. . .
- Divide the stuffing into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter.
- Place one portion of the stuffing at the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 100 mm. (4") diameter, using whole wheat flour to roll the paratha.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle), using a little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 1 more paratha.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mpatel on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.