Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4647 times
* the carrot moli is very delicious with toast.
* when serving, garnish soup with some pieces of decorative cilantro/coriander leaves.
* add a slice of butter to soup, to give it a smooth taste.
- Grind the ginger and garlic into a thick paste.
- Grind the chilis and cilantro together, separate from the previous mixture.
- Boil the tomatoes and peel off the skin. then smash them into pulp.
- Grind the coconut into milk-like texture.
- Cut the onions into small pieces. peel the carrots'' skins and cut into thin, long pieces.
- Boil the carrots in water for some time until half-boiled.
- Pour the oil into a pan and fry the onion till golden brown.
- Now add the ginger, garlic, chili and cilantro mixture to onions.
- After continually stirring for about 10 minutes, add the tomato paste and coconut milk.
- After the soup is well boiled, add desirable amounts of salt and the pre-boiled carrots. cook for about another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot!
This recipe was contributed by mklaks on 24 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.