Carrot Methi Subzi ( Delicious Diabetic Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 340 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 78281 times
This is a great combination of textures and fragrant, spicy flavours that has the added advantage of being quick to make. Enriched with vitamin A, iron and fibre, it is nutritious too.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and garlic, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, turmeric powder,coriander powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrots, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and cover and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with whole wheat parathas or rotis.
Carrot Methi Subzi ( Delicious Diabetic Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.