Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5696 times
Carrot kosambari is a salad recipe with grated carrots tossed with lime juice, salt and pepper powder.
- Put the grated carrots in a bowl, add shredded coconut, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal and chana dal and saute till the dal turns golden brown.
- Pour this tempering to the carrots mixture, add the salt and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by soumyarun on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.