Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12511 times
A very tasty idlis to be served hot with red chilli chutney!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal and asofoetida and saute till the dal turns golden brown.
- Add the green chillies and ginger and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and salt and mix well.
- Combine the curds, vermicelli and semolina, mix well and add the seasoning to this and mix well.
- Pour into greased idli moulds and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sarikag on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.