Carrot Halwa Without Milk
by Anupama Murali
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22158 times
Easy and quick to make. . . No worries for people with milk allergy!
- Heat the ghee in kadhai, add the sugar along with 2 cups of water and mix well. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the carrots, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and cook till the carrot is done, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cardamom and remove from the flame.
- Garnish with cashews and raisins.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anupama Murali on 22 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.