Carrot Grilled Toast
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4132 times
Carrot grilled toast is a breakfast recipe with the grated carrots used as filling on the bread slices along with grated cheese and then grilled till crispy done.
Add your private note
Carrot Grilled Toast recipe - How to make Carrot Grilled Toast
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1/2 cup carrot grated
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 pod garlic, crushed
1 onion, finely chopped
1/4 tsp sugar, salt to taste
2 tbsp butter, softened
4-5 slices sandwich or brown bread
2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1.mix all ingredients into the butter.
- 2.apply mixture liberally on one side of each slice.
- 3.heat griddle and place the slices butter side down, on low flame.
- 4.toast till done, flip on the other side, toast till brown.
- 5.sprinkle cheese and cut into triangles.
- 6.serve hot and crisp with hot tomato soup or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by amri on 18 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.