Carrot Dhal Cutlet
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3085 times
Stuffed carrot dhal cutlet is a delicious cutlet recipe prepared from a mix of grated carrots and boiled lentils or dals. the carrot and dhal mixture is coated with maida flour and roasted or shallow fried. The vegetable and dal cutlet is an excellent snack and can even be served as a vegetable main course.
- Cook and blanch the potato.
- Grind coconut, ginger and green chillies without water to form a paste.
- Sprinkle water on the dhal and fine grind.
- Mix the ground dhal with the coconut chillies paste.
- Add carrot, coriander leaves and salt to the dhal chillies paste and mix thoroughly.
- Make the mix into small cutlets.
- Heat tava and transfer 4-5 cutlets to the tava.
- Fry the cutlets with little oil till they turn into golden brown.
- Remove from tava when cooked and drain any excess oil.
- Cutlets are ready to be served.
This recipe was contributed by susheelar on 17 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.