Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
by vrunda naik
This recipe has been viewed 4182 times
Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese....hmm..something different yet very tasty!!
Add your private note
Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing recipe - How to make Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 15 minutesMakes 12 serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil a standard 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Combine the sugar, vegetable oil, orange juice, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, all spice powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Add the carrots, walnuts and coconut and mix well.
- Divide batter into 12 equal portions and fill each muffin mould with the batter.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean
- Combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and remaining vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth. Keep aside.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled put the prepared frosting on top of the cupcakes and garnish it with coconut.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 08 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.