Carrot Cucumber Curd Rice
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5898 times
A south indian recipe. . . Made with a difference by adding cucumber and carrots!
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add the curry leaves, green chillies, ginger and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, mix well and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the rice, salt, cucumber and carrot and mix well.
- Add curds and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with mango or lime pickle.
- Drain out the excess water from the grated cucumber and carrot before adding it to the rice.
- Use fresh curds and do not add curds to the hot rice or else it will curdle.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#386436 on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.