Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4079 times
This is a very nutritious cookie recipe that is loved by my family.
Add your private note
Carrot Cookies recipe - How to make Carrot Cookies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Sieve/sift the flour, salt and baking powder & keep aside.
- Cream the butter, sugar & add the beaten eggs, mashed carrots, lemon & vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the cream mixture and put a spoonful of batter on a greased tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in a moderate oven.
- Mix the powdered sugar, orange juice & rind to form a smooth paste.
- Then frost cookies with orange icing while still warm.
This recipe was contributed by smile1234 on 20 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.