by vedagiri v
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4705 times
A delicious chutney made from carrot with combination of tomotoes ,tastes best with hot steamed rice or dosas.
- Place the carrots in a microwave safe plate and microwave at high for about 5 mins.
- Microwave the tomatoes on high until cooked.
- Let it cool.
- Prepare the seasoning with the help of the above ingredients and grind them along with carrot and tomatoes.
- Finally add tamarind paste and grind again.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by vedagiri v on 08 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.