Carrot Capsicum Sandwich
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11592 times
Carrot capsicum Salad offers a crunchy colorful blend of grated carrots with chopped capsicum. High on nutrients and Vitamins, carrot and capsicum salad is best served as in between snack.
Add your private note
Carrot Capsicum Sandwich recipe - How to make Carrot Capsicum Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1.steam cook carrots and then grate it.
- 2.chop onions, capsicum and tomatoes finely.
- 3.heat little oil and add jeeera and then ginger chilli paste.
- 4.after few minutes add onions and capsicum and fry till crisp.
- 5.now add tomatoes and continue frying till moisture is absorbed.
- 6.finally add grated carrots,salt,chopped leaves and fry well.
- 7.now fill in the masala in between two buttered slices of bread and toast using a sandwich toaster.
- 8.serve with tomato sauce or mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by luxmi on 06 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.