Carrot Cake with Chocolate Sauce
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5974 times
Carrot cake with chocolate sauce is a great looking cake recipe with fresh grated carrots added to the cake mix,. The freshly baked healthy carrot cake is relished, topped with a creamy chocolate sauce.
- First cut the carrots into very small pieces such as mashed.
- Mix the carrots and sugar together.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and then in an oven at 112 degrees.
- The cake will be ready.
- Spread the sauce on the cake while it is hot(the sauce should be quite cold)
- Put the gems or any kind of stuff in a sweet design
- The cake wil be ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by lata_2001 on 30 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.