Carrot Cake By sumagandlur
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17132 times
This Carrot Cake recipe is mouthwatering and flavorful with grated carrots and is frosted with a delicious cream cheese. Relish carrot cake as dessert topped with caramel sauce or ice cream
- Grease a 9” square or rectangular cake tin, dust liberally with flour.
- Sift baking powder, cocoa and soda with flour.
- Add flour, sugars, and beat till well blended.
- Fold in walnuts, carrot, etc., pour into a prepared tin.
- Bake in preheat oven at 200oc for 10 minutes.
- Reduce to 160oc for further 25-30 minutes, till done.
- Check if done by inserting a skewer. it should come out clean.
- Remove allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert and tap out gently.
- Let it cool and serve
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.