Carrot Cake By sapnasree
This recipe has been viewed 5969 times
per serving: 955 calories; 74g fat (69% calories from
fat); 9g protein; 68g carbohydrates; 185mg
cholesterol; 608mg sodium
- Cream together the sugar and the eggs. add the carrots
- And the oil. slowly add all of the dry ingredients and
- Beat until smooth. divide evenly into three (butter
- And flour) prepared 9 inch cake pans. bake at 350
- Degrees until they are done. around 30 minutes.
- For the frosting:
- Whip the cream cheese and the butter together until
- They are smooth. add the pineapple and the juice to
- The mixture. add the sugar and whip until smooth.
- Frost the cake only after it cools.
This recipe was contributed by sapnasree on 29 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.