Carrot Butter ( Low Calorie)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27361 times
Carrot butter is loaded with vitamin a which helps maintain good vision. This recipe reduces the amount of butter to be used and makes a great spread.
- Add a few drops of water to the mustard powder and mix well.
- After 5 minutes, add to the butter and grated carrots.
- Add salt.
- Use this butter as a spread for sandwiches and toasts.
- Parsley butter: use 2 tbsp of chopped parsley instead of carrots and follow the same procedure.
- Health Information :
- Carrots provide Vitamin A and impart an interesting flavour.
- This recipe decreases the amount of butter to be used and makes a great spread.
Nutrient values Per Tablespoon :
|Energy|| 24 calories|
|Protein|| 0 gm|
|carbohydrate|| 1 gm|
|Fat|| 2 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.