Carrot Balls In Creamy Float
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2116 times
You would have never known that a simple dessert recipe can be made so appealing in looks and delicious in taste until you prepared the Carrot balls in creamy float. The grated carrot balls are floated in a creamy mixture and served cold decorate with chopped nuts, chocolate chips or fresh fruits.
- For the koftas take a frying pan put butter in it .
- When butter melts put the grated carrot smmer for 2 minutes and cover and leave for 5 minutes on a low flame.
- When the carrot turns little soft remove the pan and let it cool.
- Mix the other ingredients except oil for deep fry.
- Make small balls out of it in the size of a ping pong ball.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying.
- Drop a little mixture in the oil to see whether it breaks or not.
- If it separates add little more of besan.
- Now deep-fry these balls till they turn brown in colour.
- Remove them from oil and let it cool.
- For the gravy take the curd add besan and sugar and blend it properly in a mixie.
- Now put the kadhai on the gas add butter in it.
- Put the mustard seeds, ajwain, cumin seeds and when they crackle add the onion paste to it fry it till oil separates
- Add chilli powder and haldi to it and put the curd mixture in the kadhai.
- Boil it for 5-7 minutes. but stir it with a spoon continuously so that curd does not separate.
- Add salt to taste. add water in it.
- When it cools drop the koftas in it and garnish it with cream and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by ranj_rungta on 19 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.