Carrot & Peas Dosa
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7579 times
Perk up the healthful benefits of a simple dosa recipe with this Carrot & peas dosa. The grated carrots and boiled peas are added to the dosa batter and then made into a crispy crunchy dosa. Enjoy as breakfast, snack or packed tiffin with coconut chutney.
Add your private note
Carrot & Peas Dosa recipe - How to make Carrot & Peas Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 25 minutes
- Soak the rice & dal seprately for 7-8hours.
- Grind them together & let it ferment for 9hours.
- Mix the rest of the ingridients together.
- Now add salt to the batter & make thick dosas & evenly sprinkle the mixture over it ,cover & cook till the base is golden in colcr.
- It is to be cooked on one side only.serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by vibhamit on 07 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.