Cardamon Flavoured Coffee
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1093 times
A chilled frappe spiced with cardamon.
- Dissolve coffee powder in 12 tbsps lukewarm water to make a decoction.
- Pound cardamoms in a mortar with a pestle and add to the decoction. Let the flavour infuse.
- Add 1 cup milk in a cocktail shaker alongwith some ice cubes, one part of decoction and 2 tbsps sugar syrup. Shake well.
- Similarly make frappe for remaining three glasses.
- Place lots of ice cubes in a tall individual glasses and pour the frappe in each glass. Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 08 May 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.