Cardamom & Saffron Syrup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11051 times
Cardamom and saffron syrup is prepared from cardamom powder, saffron(kesar) and sugar syrup. Store the syrup in the fridge and add to milk or water to get a refreshingly cooling kesar drink or a saffron and cardamom flavoured milkshake.
- Powder together cardamom with skin & pepper & mix with powdered saffron.
- Combine sugar, water & citric acid & put on medium flame.
- Dissolve sugar, stirring well & let it boil for 10 mts.
- Add the spice powder mixture & boil for 5 mts.
- Remove & keep closed to retain flavours.
- Cool & bottle.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.