Caramel Mocha Frappe
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4057 times
Caramelized sugar gives nice flavour to this mocha frappe.
- Bring milk to boil.
- Caramelize the sugar in another pan.
- Add it to the boiling milk.
- Add coffee solution dissolved in hot water.
- Add melted chocolate and beat well until smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve the chilled mocha caramel in a tall glass topped with vanila ice cream.
- Garnish it with praline and serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 02 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.