Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17174 times
The light and tasty caramel custard is made with caramelized sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla. An easy caramel custard recipe is made in custard cups and enjoyed as a lovely dessert option with a typical burnt sugar taste.
- Keep water in a pan ready.
- Put sugar for caramel in a small vessel.
- Put the vessel on low fire.
- When it starts melting and becomes brown,turn the vessel in the hand so that the caramel coatsthe vessel evenly.
- Put it aside.
- Break an egg in a bowl,add sugar for custard.
- Beat the egg.
- Add milk, mix it.
- Pour in the vessel in which caramel had been prepared.
- Place the vessel in the pan of water.
- Steam for 45 mins on low fire, till it sets.
- Cool, chill before eating.
This recipe was contributed by fastfood on 07 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.