Caramel Cookies with Eggs
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5905 times
Lose yourself in the awesomeness of these melt-in-the-mouth cookies! The Caramel Cookies with Eggs has a unique texture that is not too crisp but not too soft either – perhaps we could say it has a soft crunch that has to be experienced to be understood.
Together with the exciting chocolaty crispiness of colourful Gems, it gives you an amazing mouth-feel. Beyond all this, it is the rich caramel taste of the cookies that leaves an unforgettable impression in your mind.
Allow the cookies to cool well before sinking your teeth into them. You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature and enjoy as and when required.
Try other cookies like the Chocolate Chip Cookies Using Eggs or Choco Dip Cookies .
- Sieve the plain flour, baking powder and salt in a deep bowl and keep aside.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula till light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla essence and plain flour mixture and mix well.
- Add the caramel sauce and mix well to form a thick mixture.
- Line the baking tray with butter paper and with the help of an ice-cream scooper, scoop out 13 equal portions and place it on the baking tray at regular intervals.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and put 3 gems over each cookie and bake them again at 180°c (360°f) for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
Nutrient values per cookie
|Vitamin A||272.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.