Caramel Cold Coffee
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5598 times
Enjoy this cold-cold on a hot sunny day.
- Dissolve the cornflour and coffee powder in 1/2 cup of cold milk and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and put the sugar and melt it on a slow flame to caramelize the sugar.
- Once the sugar melts add the remaining milk and bring to a boil.
- When the milk starts boiling add the cornflour mixture and stir well so that the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the flame and cool to room temperature.
- When the mixture cools, add the essence and vanilla ice-cream and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Put some ice cubes in a serving glass.
- Pour this prepared cold coffee and sprinkle some coffee powder on top and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 25 Apr 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.