Caramel Apple Cake Ii
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6522 times
Here is a simple cake recipe, Caramel apple cake ii with the sponge cake topped with apples, sprinkled with lime juice and flavoured with sugar and powdered cinnamon.
- Heat oven to 350 .
- Mix bisquick and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk until blended.
- Pour into ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Top with apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- Pour boiling water over apples.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
This recipe was contributed by kareen on 12 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.