Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4189 times
Choose capsicum which can stand erect on their base for easier cooking.
- Cut the tops of capsicum like small lids. keep stalks intact.
- Make bread crumbs out of bread.
- Put capsicums & tops in salty boiling water for 3 to 4 mins.drain, dot with butter & keep aside.
- Melt the butter in a microwave proof large bowl for 10 seconds.
- Remove, & add washed corn kernels, peas & sprinkle some water.
- Cover with loose lid so that steam can pass.
- Microwave for 4 mins on medium.
- Remove add chilly, garlic, 1/2 cheese, bread crumbs & salt.
- Return to oven & cook on high for 2 mins.
- Stuff the mixture in capsicums, sprinkle cheese on stuffing & place the lids back.
- Microwave for 2 mins on high. stand covered for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot with dinner rolls & ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by neha_desai on 11 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.